09 February 2011

Forgot Way Too Quickly

Well it does appear that I've found my topic for this (admittedly late) post. And just as quickly (which is to say not very quickly at all) I've decided to change it. The previous title was "Violence in Video Games." While I think it's something I'd love to touch on some other time, a line has come to me and I cannot sit idle as it slips from my mind. So without further ado, we're off.

Actually, it appears not, as I managed to forget it in a very short span. But here's something else for you to enjoy and critique.



Should Icarus fly too high
We might watch as fireworks
Start burning in the sky
Over our heads and in our mind
Or see the smoke trail as he falls, could we
Give into the moment, look
Up and wish upon a shooting star

Don't forget to take risk,
Miss the spark that ignites
This darkened sky with one
Chance to soar on wings we
Make from lost hope and wish
It hadn't been our
Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment